This is a project that I’ve been working on and off for that last couple of years. The application is a collection of games, and a quiz, that can be used to run a games night. All you have to do is turn up with your laptop to your pub/club/village hall/etc. plug it into one or more screens, and away you go.
It works in a similar fashion to Keynote (or Powerpoint) in that the person running the evening sees the admin screen, while the players see the games screen.
- The code is pretty well finished
- The new graphics have been added to the application
- Sounds Effects has been added to the application
- Started preparing to push to the App Store
- Got a version 1.0.0 build ready to submit to the App Store
- Version 1.0.0 has been submitted to the App Store
- Version 1.0.0 is now in the App Store
I was hoping to get this project finished and in the Mac App Store as soon as possible, but what with Covid-19 and people not being able to get together I’ve kind of laxed on this. The plan now is to submit it to the app store by the end of July 2020.
There is a rough preview of the application on YouTube, which I created to supply to the person doing the sounds in order for them to understand what the application was doing.